New End User Self Sign Up
Thank you for choosing NovaBACKUP Cloud. Below are instructions you are going to need in order to complete your NovaBACKUP Cloud Setup.
If at any time you need assistance with this process please email email@example.com
- First you will visit http://login.online-backup.com
- At this time you should also have your KEY you will reference later on
- You should also have access to the
- All New Users will go ahead and click on Register as seen below
- You then will be presented with a screen that will want the credentials for future logins to create Cloud Storage Accounts.
- This is SOLELY to login to your portal to create/view Cloud Storage Accounts.
- Example below:
- After you click on Register you will be immediately entered into the Cloud Storage Account creation screen. These credentials you put in here along with your key are used to create the account. This account is the same credentials you enter in to the installation of NovaBACKUP Cloud.
- Once you click save you will be presented with an overview screen which is presented below which gives you can overview of what was purchased and general overview of expectations of this account:
- You may visit http://login.online-backup.com/ at anytime to review all your purchases as well as add additional cloud storage accounts for any future purchases of NovaBACKUP Cloud.
Thank you again for your purchase of NovaBACKUP cloud. If you have any additional questions please let us know at NovaBACKUPCloud@novastor.com.