[Manual] Report Manager - Sending report by e-mail
Report Manager - Sending report by e-mail
You would like to e-mail a backup report to your address at a specific time every day, for example.
A schedule to which the related backup job and the report can be attributed must have been defined under Automation > Scheduling.
How to proceed
1. Go to Monitoring & Reporting > Report Manager.
2. Filter the data you want in the report.
3. Go to the tool bar and click on Save view as.
⇨ The dialog box New Report opens.
4. Enter the name you want to give the report in the text field Name.
5. Select the time period to be shown in the report in Period.
6. Select the time for launching the backup in the selection box Schedule.
7. Choose the Format and the Style.
The user-specific attribute selection in the attribute bar will be displayed only if HTML and Custom have been selected. Selecting Full will show all of the attributes in the attribute bar.
8. Click on and enter the e-mail addresses where the report is to be sent.
The user-specific report will be generated and e-mailed at the scheduled time (example: 8:00 p.m. daily).