[Manual] Tape Library - Assigning scratch pool to tape medium
Media Management - Tape Library Management
Assigning scratch pool to tape medium
You wish to assign a tape medium to a scratch pool.
- 1. Go to Media Management > Tape Library Management.
The Media Management window is opened.
- 1. Click the Library tab.
- ⇨ The Library window opens.
- 2. Select the slot and click Add to scratch pool from the shortcut menu.
- ⇨ A list of the scratch pools that are of the same media type as the selected slot is displayed. If the media type of the slots is UNKNOWN, all defined scratch pools are listed here.
- 3. Select the scratch pool to which you wish to assign the slot.
The selected medium is assigned to a scratch pool.
The Volume state column shows status "scratch", while the Pool column contains the selected scratch pool.