How to reset the scheduler in NovaBACKUP
To Reset the scheduler in NovaBACKUP, perform the following:
- Close the NovaBackup software.
- Right-click on the NovaBackup Service icon in the System Tray and select Stop Service.
- Right-click on the NovaBackup Service icon in the System Tray and select Exit.
- Press [Ctrl], [Alt], and [Del] keys simultaneously to open the Task Manager window.
- Verify the novabackupx.exe, nbkctrl.exe, and nsservice.exe processes are not active.
- Select each of them and select End Process or End Task if they are still active.
- You may need to use the "taskmgr" command to open the Task Manager.
- Open the C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NovaStor\NovaBackup\Data\Schedule
- For Windows Vista/7/2008 look in C:\ProgramData\NovaStor\NovaStor NovaBACKUP\Data\Schedule.
- Delete all files in the Schedule folder.
- Start the NovaBackup software as normal.
- See if the scheduler is now empty.