[Manual] Storage - Creating storage group
Media Management - Storage Management
Creating storage group
You wish to use different storage media for backing up at specific times.
Proceed as follows:
1. Go to Media Management > Storage Management.
⇨ The Storage Management window is opened.
2. Select Storage Group. In the shortcut menu, select New.
⇨ The Storage Group dialog is opened.
3. Enter a name for the new storage group.
4. Click [+] to open the dialog for the selection of the storage medium and the backup periods.
5. Under Media Pool, select the storage medium.
6. Under Pool Selection Pattern, select the time pattern for the selected backup medium.
New Selection Pattern
Create new selection pattern.
Edit Selection Pattern
Edit an existing pattern.
List of predefined patterns.
1. Save the settings by clicking [OK].
The new storage group is created.
When a group is selected, the days for the backup are highlighted in blue in the Details section.
Click [+] in the Details section to add more storage media and selection patterns to the group.