On SBS 2003/2008/2011: For full access rights to all system resources, add a new user using "Active Directory Users and Computers".
Do NOT create this user using the SBS console!
- In the AD create this user in the directory "Users", NOT in dir "MyBusiness".
- This new user must be member of - local admins - domain admins - backup Operators.
- Move the primary group of this user to the "Domain Admins".
- Remove the membership of the group "Domain Users".
- Log out and log in as this new user. Log out and log in as admin again.
- Use this new user to configure your backup jobs and schedule ("log in as" and "run as").