List File Creation - Disk Pool (Command Line)
1) Navigate to "C:\Program Files\NovaStor\DataCenter\Hiback" and type following command and press enter: hiback -cross *
2) Enter the name of the save file preceded by a "%" symbol (The name of the save file can be seen from the Storage Management window.
The time-stamp, in the Restore section, will matchup with the time-stamp for the save file in the Storage Management section.
3) Enter "ci" at the "Function" prompt for list file creation:
4) Then enter the device where the save file resides (the device name can be found in the Restore section by clicking on the backup job):
5) When successfully completed, the output will be similar to the example below.
Notice the newly created list file name next to "Catalog to:" In this example the name is 001509129246.LST:
6) Launch the "Standalone Restore" GUI from the "hui" sub-folder of "Hiback" so that you can correlate the list file with the save file.
Match up the time-stamp and the device name to correlate the new list file name with the original list file.
Rename the new list file to the original list file name and copy it to the "list" sub-folder of the "Hiback" directory, on the backup client machine:
Sample variations of options:
hiback -cross mp-vm-s12r2 => use a specific hostname to restrict list files to a particular client.
Which Fileset: %1711030C.SV => you may specify a particular save file (.sv).
Function . . : co => change options related to the restore.
select config: nod=none => Example of changing an option (node name option).
select config: (press enter)
Function . . : ci
Device . . . : $mp-srv-2016*disc|File.0000