Here is a link to an article that may help you to resolve this issue: http://support.novastor.com/customer/portal/articles/714457-i-get-the-following-error-when-backing-up-error-e001000b-the-specified-media-could-not-be-written-to—-job-processing-failure-however-it-seems-the-backup-is-fine-
When attempting to backup to a network location, you may need to change the properties of the “Disaster Recovery Imaging”or NovaBACKUP Backup/Copy engine service to run as a network administrator.
• Close the NovaBACKUP software.
• Click on the Windows start button
• In the Search or Run field, type services.msc.
• Locate the “Disaster Recovery Imaging” or NovaBACKUP Backup/Copy engine.
• Right click on it, choose “Properties”.
• Select the Log On tab.
• Change the account to a local Windows User account that has full administrative rights to both the local computer and the network share.
• Click [OK]
• Right click on the same item, and choose “Restart”.
• You should be able to restart the NovaBACKUP software and backup data.
If Your Windows User Name is “USER1” and your Password is “Password” then on Your Destination Network Computer or NAS you also Must Create the same “USER1” and your Password is “Password” and that user Must Have FULL Administrative rights to computer.
If you have any other questions please feel free to ask,